We find a great many boat owners choose to book their yacht in for a service with Key Yachting during the winter lift out. With a rush in the Springtime, it can leave some waiting longer for a service because demand is so high.
The Key Yachting team have over 20 years combined experience of servicing, checking, and repairing a variety of boats and offer a range of servicing and checks that can keep your boat performing and looking its best all year round, season after season.
- Full management service including lifting and ashore storage
- Anti-Fouling – an annual task that can include visual inspection, gelcote repair and re-fairing. Anti-fouling takes around 3 days.
- Waxing, Polishing laundering – a shiny boats look like a new boat! Not only this, but a good regime in polishing can also increase weather resistance and prevent against permanent UV damage. Our work can include the launder of sails, covers hoods and screens. Polishing can take approx. 4 days.
- Engine Servicing – it is recommended that you get your engine serviced every 200 hours. We love this job and change oils, filters, replace belts, check and align your propeller, Saildrive and give your boat a good greasing. This is usually fulfilled in just one day.
- Rig Checks and Tuning – we make sure your mast is in the right position which avoids additional stress on the rig, increases performance and eliminates safety concerns.
- We also can support you with canvas work, generator maintenance, repair water makers, internal carpentry and maintain heaters. Just speak to our team.
Be ready to get back on the boat ready for the new season in March, and don’t leave it to the last minute.