Sell your boat
The Premium Brokerage Service
Key Yachting’s base is in Hamble the home of the UK yachting industry, our modern office holds a prime position of MDL Marinas Hamble Point Marina. Brokerage boats are within view of our office, offering both ease of access for potential clients and first-class care during their time with us. We aim to get the best price possible and a quick sale for your boat!
- To value and position your boat in the market the team conduct a Brokerage Market Analysis. This includes researching the identical and similar boat sales. We can provide a unique insight into the listing price, price reductions, actual sold price and the time a boat has been on the market.
- In house Illuminated A3 window display with dedicated QR coded direct access to the electronic listing.
- 2 online marketing forums – We will list your boat on 3 of the world’s leading brokerage marketing services. Your boat will have maximum exposure to the global boat purchasing market.
- We also ensure our existing clients and prospects get regular updates of our available second-hand boats, with an active social media presence, Key Yachting promotes its brokerage fleet with dedicated posts as well as regular e-shots to our extensive database of over 2000 recipients, in the UK, Europe and Worldwide.
- All boats are listed on our own interactive web site which has a spares, service and support area driving traffic to our fleet of brokerage boats.
- Our long term relationships with our builders & suppliers gives access to both new and old model knowledge. With a market reputation that Key Yachting are the trusted experts.
- As a professional yacht broker with years of practical experience in new and used boat sales, the team will be able to analyse the market and advise on market positioning.
- Prior to listing, where possible we will visit the vessel to complete a thorough checklist of her condition and inventory. Allowing us to suggest ideas to improve appearance and sale ability keeping costs in mind, as you can only make one first impression.
- We also list and sell boats based remotely and will walk you through a step-by-step process if we are not local to the boat. With a worldwide reach and great reputation throughout the industry we are well positioned to sell your boat wherever.
- Photos, video clips and comprehensive video will be taken at the earliest opportunity, to show the boat at her very best and allow us to share the details with clients when they are unable to visit themselves.
- In 2021 our brokerage boats have sold in 130 days less than the market average. Our average decrease from listing to sale price is only 5% compared to a market average decrease of 8%!
(Data averages of our key brands sold worldwide 01/04/21-26/11/21 as per available sold boat market information compared to Key Yachting’s sale data)
- Following a successful sale our team can offer ongoing support to the buyer in the form of spare parts, upgrades, berthing etc.