Whilst our primary business is the sale of new and used performance sailing yachts, we have expanded our operation over the years to encompass virtually every facility a boat owner needs. As such, we can help arrange:
• routine maintenance
• spare parts
• equipment upgrades from a lightbulb to a full refit
We are also able to offer competitive marina berthing and drysailing solutions for any boat up to 50′. If you have a J Boat, a Grand Soleil, a Tofinou or a Bavaria Catamaran, you may like to consider berthing it with its kin! This gives you the opportunity to mingle with your fellow owners, and find out the latest news from the race circuit. You’ve already invested in the boat, so why not invest in the lifestyle?
Local facilities here on the Hamble include:
• Marina berth or storage ashore
• Free car parking for berth holders
• Launch & recovery 7 days a week
• Security office manned 24 hours a day
• Chandlery facilities open 7 days a week
• Banana Wharf cafe (Port Hamble) and Ketch Rigger pub (Hamble Point), both popular respites for post-race sailors
• Central village location – walking distance to sailing clubs, pubs & restaurants
For more information please contact us.