Join our team, we are hiring!
Are you looking for a new challenge in 2022, we are excited to expand our friendly Key Yachting crew.
We are currently looking for a Technical Marine Aftersales Administrator to be based in our office at Hamble Point Marina.
The role is integral to our team providing technical advice and support to all our boat owners.
Role & Responsibilities
- To be the main point of contact for all our new boat owners, dealing with Warranty claims, advise on modifications and additions to their new boat.
- Project manage the new boats until handover.
- Source, price and quote for new boat additions to standard specifications.
- Ensure that our on-line parts department is fully maintained, and inventory levels are accurately recorded.
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries for berthing, launching and general servicing of boats.
Required Experience & Skills
- Good technical knowledge of sailing yachts with a passion for sailing.
- Previous mixed administration experience in a small to medium size office environment.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks at any one time, delivering in a timely manner.
- A focused and productive individual with good accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with and support all departments within the company.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Holiday & Sailing days
- Branded uniform
If you are looking for a challenging and enjoyable role and have a passion for sailing, great administration skills and good technical knowledge of boats please call Hayley on 02380 455669 or email Hayley@keyyachting.com