Available to view in Hamble!
J Boats J/80
2011 J Boats J/80
The J/80 is a racing yacht designed with the reliability and performance of a true J.
With over 30 fleets in 12 different countries, this is the worlds most popular 26ft one-design keel boat, and it is easy to see why. Capable of being towed easily this is truly a versatile boat.
‘Slightly Steamy’ has successfully campaigned in the UK and has competed in the Worlds Circuit, showing off how manoeuvrable they truly are.
Coming to the market with a generous sail wardrobe, with 3 mainsails, 3 jibs and 4 spinnakers you have a great selection to allow you and this J/80 to perform well under all conditions.
Available to view in Hamble.Contact Key Yachting to arrange your viewing today.
Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Hull and deck in GRP balsa sandwich
- Lead and antimony low VGC keel
- Transom hung GRP rudder on stainless steel fittings
- Transom outboard mount
- Tiller steered
- GRP tiller with extension
- 3.5 hp Long Shaft Tohatsu Outboard engine
- AG+ Anodized aluminium mast and boom
- Carbon fibre retractable bow sprit
- Stainless steel standing rigging
- Harken furling headsail system
- 2x Primary winches
- Halyard winch
- Adjustable backstay
- Masthead wind indicator
- 2018 North Sails Main - Radial Cut
- 2012 North Sails Main - Cross Cut
- 2012 Ullman Sails Main - Light use
- 2019 North Sails 3Di Jib
- 2018 North Sails Jib
- 2012 Ullman Sails Training Jib
- 2018 North Sails Spinnaker - White
- 2017 North Sails Spinnaker - White
- 2016 North Sails Spinnaker - White
- 2012 Hyde Sails Spinnaker - Bright Green
- 2012 Snipe road trailer
- Trailer Straps
- Tack Tick racemaster
- Elongated Dock Box
- Manual bilge pump
- Gin pole
This company, acting as brokers on behalf of the selling owner, who is a private individual. Offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.