Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 22kW
- Type: Inboard
Length Overall: 40' 0" (12.2 m)
Waterline Length: 34' 1" (10.4 m)
Beam: 12' 2" (3.7 m)
Draft: 7' 10" (2.4 m)
Displacement: 7,350 kg
Ballast: 2,450 kg
1 x Volvo Penta D1-30F inboard diesel engine
- Engine Power: 29hp
- 3 x Cylinders.
- Engine Hours: 440 hrs (June '17)
- Drive Type: Sail Drive
- 2-Blade Gori Folding Prop.
- Engine serviced annually
- Fuel Capacity: 185 Litres
- Water Capacity: 320 Litres.
- Hull Deck and superstructure are all of GRP.
- Teak laid decking to cockpit sole and seating.
- Deep lead bulb 'T' shaped keel 2.40m.
- Spade rudder.
- Interior finish Mahogany satin woodwork.
- Alcantara upholstery in Saloon and cloth in cabins all Ivory beige colour
- Spare cloth covers for Saloon
- Teak and Holly sole boards below deck flooring.
- Full navigation lighting, deck level and Masthead.
- 2 x Binnacle mounted compasses.
- B&G Zeus2 9" Colour GPS Chartplotter with ais and Go Free wifi in cockpit. ( New 2016 )
- 5 x B&G Triton Displays Log,Speed, Depth,Wind instruments (3 on mast and 1 by each wheel).
- B&G Autopilot with Linear drive and control Display interfaced to Chartplotter.
- Navicom RT-650 DSC VHF Radio with Masthead Antenna.
- Stereo CD Player with interior and cockpit speaker also aux port.
- Hand held VHF Radio.
- There are 12 volt electrics throughout supplied by 3 x 12v batteries which in turn are charged by the engine alternator.
- Also fitted is a 240 volt shore power supply with ring mains supply to every cabin ( Continental sockets ).
- 240v inline battery charger linked to shore power supply.
- Shore power cable included.
There are 6/7 Berths below decks arrangement from forward.
Forward Cabin has large 'V' Berth with infill piece to create double berth. There is good drawer stowage below berth. Also boasts a large Hanging locker wardrobe to Port and Starboard side with Drop down shoe lockers.
Main Saloon is a large and inviting layout with Large 'U' shaped seating to Port side and straight settee berth opposite to Starboard side large folding leaf table between. There is good overhead lockers to both Port and Starboard side above berths stowage below berths also.
Galley is situated aft of the Saloon and is a traditional 'L' shaped layout. Large stainless steel double sink top access fridge and 2 burner cooker and oven. Good work surface finished in light Corian material. Overhead locker stowage,cupboard and drawer stowage below work surface.
Chart Table is aft of Saloon on Starboard side and faces outboard.Distribution panel and Instruments above. Good stowage locker below chart table and single Navigators seat also with stowage below.
Heads is on Starboard side aft of Chart Table and consists of WC ceramic bash basin and Shower.
Aft Cabins. There are Double under cockpit cabins to both Port and Starboard side with hanging lockers and shelve stowage in each cabin.
- Double spreader performance fractional tapered Keel stepped rig in anodised aluminium by sparcraft France.
- Rod standing rigging
- Dyneema running rigging
- Selden 300 TD headsail furling (Through-Deck)
- Mainsail slab reefing.
- Rod Kicker with high ratio purchase cascade
- Symmetric Spinnaker pole in white painted Carbon Fibre.
- Full spinaker gear.
- Fixed Carbon Fibre bowsprit
- All halyards, control lines and jib sheets lead under deck.
- Cruising Mainsail Fully Battened with Ronstan low friction cars in Grey Norlam Laminated cloth by North Sails 2012
- Roller Furling Jib with 3 vertical battens in Grey Norlam laminated cloth by North Sails in 2012.
- The wardrobe of Racing Sails by Ultimate are in very good condition having been very lightly used for a small number of Regattas.
- Mainsail Race in laminated Carbon by Ultimate sails 2012
- No.1 Jib in Carbon laminate by Ultimate Sails 2012
- No.2 Jib in Carbon laminate by Ultimate Sails 2012
- 3.5 Orc Jib in Carbon laminate by Ultimate Sails 2012
- Spinnaker S2 Masthead hoist in blue by Ultimate Sails 2012.
- Spinnaker S4 Fractional hoist in Red by Ultimate Sails 2012.
- Sprayhood complete with Stainless Steel frame in Beige Acrylic
- Mainsail cover in Beige Acrylic.
- 2 x Wheel and pedestal covers in Beige Acrylic
- Winch covers in Beige Acrylic.
- Rope tail bags in Beige Acrylic.
- Guard rail Pig outs in Beige Acrylic.
- Stainless steel Pulpit and Pushpits.
- Stainless Steel guard wires and Stantions.
- Stainless steel Anchor Roller
- Quick electric Anchor Windlass with Hand remote.
- Delta Anchor and 40m 12mm Calibrated chain.
- Carbon Fibre Sprit.
- 6 x Deck mooring cleats includes 2 x flush downs mid ships.
- 4 x Harken 46 2-speed radial Self-Tailing winches
- 2 x Harken 50 2-speed radial Self-Tailing winches
- 9 x Spinlock XTS cluches (8mm - 14mm)
- Holmatro Hydraulic Backstay Adjuster.
- Upgraded Harken mainsheet track with 2 x Harken 75mm Black Magic blocks (2016)
- Full Harken and Selden High load spinnaker deck gear blocks.
- 4 x Lifejackets.
- Horseshoe lifebelt with holder and strobe.
- Fire Blanket.
- Fire Extinguishers.
- Gas shut off valve.
- Electric and manual Bilge pumps.
- Heaving line.
- Deck safety lines.
- Boarding Ladder.
- Wood bungs at seacocks.
- Webasto diesel fired Central heating.
- Refrigerated coolbox.
- Hot and cold pressurised water system with Calorifier and 240v immersion.
- Stereo radio CD Player with interior and cockpit speakers.
- Quick Electric Anchor Windlass.
- 240 volt shore power and cable.
- Battery Charger.
- Transom shower.
- Boarding ladder Stainless Steel.
- Fender step.
- Outboard Bracket.
- Engine spares.
- Warps and Fenders.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. All business is undertaken subject to the current Terms of Business of the British Marine Federation (copies available on request)