Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: Two cylinder
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 14hp
- Type: Inboard
Lift-keel cruiser racer designed by Rod Johnstone and built in the USA
GRP hull built in the SCRIMP system and finished in black Awlgrip, White and Grey GRP deck with non slip finished and white GRP superstructure
Lifting keel consisting of fixed lead keel bolted and bonded to the shallow sump in the hull and a pivoting bronze centreboard.
Twin spade rudders
DRAFT 0.91m Keel up
1.68m Keel down
DISPLACEMENT 2,948 kg
- Aluminium mast and boom by Hall Spars, finished in Off White Awlgrip Mast sandblasted and repainted in 2015
- Stainless steel rod standing rigging
- Slab reefing to mainsail, 2 reefs
- Hydraulic backstay adjuster
- Rigid vang
- Harken Mk IV Unit 0 roller furling headstay for jib
- Custom carbon retractable bow sprit and asymmetric spinnaker gear
- 2 x Harken 40STA two speed self tailing genoa winches
- 2 x Harken 32A two speed self tailing halyard winches
- 2014 North Norlam Cruising Main (on Ronstan mainsail slides) and jib. Both white, lightly used.
- 2015 North 3Di Main (Ronstan slides), medium jib and heavy jib (used for one event only) All grey.
- D4 Light No 1 jib by Dolphin Sails
- North A2 spinnaker
- North A3 spinnaker, can be used with Crusader Magic furling system when cruising or short Handed
- 2018 North A4 spinnaker (used for one weekend only)
- A4 heavy reaching spinnaker by Dolphin Sails
- Accommodation provided by double V berth forwards and two single saloon berths.
- Storage provided by hull lining pockets.
- Galleyette with spirit single burner
- Raritan marine WC with hand basin
- New electronics in 2014: B&G Triton, including auto helm. T8 chart plotter and 3 x 4" displays, two on the mast. With wireless module.
- 2017 Seatrack navigation software and tablet
- Enlarged hoop and scan strut pod for the chart plotter.
- Ritchie steering compass
- Standard Horizon CP300 colour chartplotter
- Icom M411 DSC VHF radio with Hawk antenna and cockpit speaker
- Anchor with leaded rope
- Navigation lights
- Warps and fenders
- Stainless steel pushpit, pulpit and guardwires with gates each side
- Manual and electric bilge pumps
- Integral safety ladder mounted in the swimming platform
- Wheel cover
- Fender sheet
- Halyard bags in white mesh
- Cat 4 safety equipment, not including lifejackets
- Two fire extinguishers
- Binnacle cover new in 2014
- Sterling battery charger new in 2014. Consumer unit and plug socket
- Yanmar 14hp two cylinder diesel engine
- Saildrive with new folding prop in 2015
- Two 12v batteries, switched
- Charged by alternator
- 15 gallon fuel tank