The 541 is equipped with a single wheel on its roof for optimum views of the boat and comfortable 2-person seat.
The concept of the Nautitech 541 is above all based on quality and performance. Its design is the result of a lengthy period of research into which features invoke passion for a catamaran. The builder’s desire was to create a sophisticated and refined boat, the designer aimed for a contemporary interior.
Aside from the helm positions the 541 and 542 are identical; luxurious and spacious with the sail controls at the helmstation for easy short-handed sailing. The boat is the most aesthetic and raced of this category thanks to her thin lines and her interior design by the French designer Frank Darnet.
For the 541, Nautitech are keen to work with the owner to customise their catamaran. A wide variety of materials and colours for the saloon are available.
The 541 and 542 are both available with either 3, 4 or 5 cabins.
A 541 Fly model is currently in production, more information coming soon.
• Nautitech’s flagship model
• Elegant lines
• A light, performance catamaran
• The best quality found in the multihull market
• Flush hatches for clear decks
• Modern accommodation with a high quality finish
• A light, spacious interior with open views of the sea
- Length overall (LOA): 54’48’
- Waterline length: 52’49’
- Maximum beam: 28’05’
- Draft: 5’01’
- Mast height: 68’89’
- Light displacement: 15.5T
- Bridge deck clearance: 3’28’
- Headroom: 6’56’
- Sail area: 1,539 sqft
- Engines: 2 x 75 hp
- Water capacity: 800L
- Fuel capacity: 800L
- Navigation classification: Cat A